PDF files on an iPad
Knit it Now eBooks and patterns are created in PDF format. Take the following steps to view and save PDF eBooks on your iPad.
- Open an internet browser on your iPad
- Go to www.knititnow.com
- Log in (it will say "welcome back" at the top right)
- Tap "Account"
- In the middle of the page is "My Library" and a number of tabs - Tap "eBooks"
- Tap the Title of your book
- Tap the "download" button
- The book will display, so you can easily read it.
- If you tap on the screen, you will see an iPad button that says
"open in". (top right) I like to store my eBooks in iBooks so I can refer to
Your book will remain in your Knit it Now Library so you can
download again whenever you like.
Posted by Sue Jalowiec on 04/28/2013 at 2:25 PM | Categories:
Write your comment
© Copyright 2018 Knit It Now, LLC