Open letter to knitting machine manufacturers
If you could "catch the ear" of someone who could start manufacturing knitting machines again, what would you tell them?
- Why do you think it's a good idea to have new machines on the market?
- Why do you knit? (extra income, hobby, creative outlet, etc.)
- For someone just getting started in machine knitting, would you recommend they purchase a brand new machine or start with a used machine?
- Would you be interested in purchasing a new machine?
- Would you look for a machine with electronics and all the "bells and whistles" or a good, sturdy manual machine for a reasonable price?
- If you had a company with resources to invest, would you manufacture machines?
- Any other thoughts?
Posted by Sue Jalowiec on 05/26/2015 at 10:33 AM | Categories:
© Copyright 2019 Knit It Now, LLC