Knit with 2 Carriages
Although this isn't a new idea, here's a celebrity knitter who really puts her machines to work!
Utilizing an electronic machine with 2 knitting carriages, actress Karen Allen creates beautiful, colorful knitting. She uses this inventive technique to blend beautiful colorways.
- Blend variegated yarns to prevent pooling
- Mix mis-matched dye lots of yarn by knitting random rows of each yarn
- Stripes without switching yarns on both patterning and non-patterning machines
- Mix 'n match stitch patterns with sections of plain knitting without programming or punching a card
- What would you do with 2 carriages?
Visit Karen Allen's Studio
Write your comment
© Copyright 2019 Knit It Now, LLC