Do these have a Name?

When you decide to give your knitting machine a good, deep cleaning or when you are doing general maintenance, you'll need to pop these plastic rivets off to disassemple sections of the machine.  Slip the blade of a sharp knife under the rivet head to remove

Most knitters don't realize that these have 2 parts.  The lower section has legs that expand and the top, rounded part sets inside to secure everything.

Is there another name for these?

Knitting machine maintenance

Knitting machine maintenance

Knitting machine maintenance
Posted by Sue Jalowiec on 04/23/2012 at 11:14 AM | Categories: Machine Knitting Tools and Accessories - Machine Maintenance -


Write your comment

(it will not be displayed)